ISO 45001 is the world’s first international standard for occupational health and safety at work. It provides a framework that enables all businesses, regardless of size or activity, to actively reduce workplace risk and visibly improve health and well-being at work by taking effective preventive and protective measures.
Benefits of applying it to the business
- Compliance with applicable labor laws.
- Reduction of the number, extent and severity of work accidents and illnesses.
- Reduction of lost time from work accidents while increasing the productivity of the company.
- Improvement of working conditions.
- Improvement of the image of the business to all stakeholders and the general public.