As interest in environmental awareness and protection worldwide grows, more and more businesses are seeking to demonstrate their environmental awareness to their customers and stakeholders by installing and implementing an Environmental Management System. ISO 14001 is the most widely used environmental management standard and defines the requirements that a business must follow in order to manage the impact of its activities on the environment.
Benefits of applying it to the business
- Reduction of operational and environmental costs through energy savings.
- Compliance with applicable environmental legislation.
- Enhance of the environmental awareness of its employees.
- Improvement of its image by demonstrating its environmental sensitivity.
- Preparation for dealing with emergencies with environmental impacts.