Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs helps provide aspiring European entrepreneurs with the skills necessary to start and/or successfully run a small business in Europe. New entrepreneurs gather and exchange knowledge and business ideas with an experienced entrepreneur, with whom they stay and collaborate for a period of 1 to 6 months.
- As a new entrepreneur, you will benefit from on-the-job training in a small or medium-sized enterprise in another Participating Country. This will ease the successful start of your business or strengthen your new enterprise. You can also benefit from access to new markets, international cooperation and potential possibilities for collaboration with business partners abroad.
- As a host entrepreneur, you can benefit from fresh ideas from a motivated new entrepreneur on your business. He may have specialised skills or knowledge in an area you do not master, which could also complement yours. Most host entrepreneurs enjoyed the experience so much that they decide to host other new entrepreneurs afterwards.
It is really a win-win collaboration whereby both of you can also discover new European markets or business partners, different ways of doing business. On the longer-term, you will benefit from wide networking opportunities, and, possibly, decide to continue your collaboration, possibly as long-term business partners (e.g. joint ventures, sub-contracting activities, contractor-supplier relationships, etc).
– SEGE – Greek Association of Women Entrepreneurs (Greece)
– Animus Association Foundation (Italy)
– Associazione Donatella Tellini-biblioteca Delle Donne-ce (Italy)
– Bulgarian Centre Of Women In Technology (Bulgaria)
– Centro Veneto Progetti Donna-auser (Italy)
– C.i.f-centro Italiano Femminile Provinciale Di Reggio Cal (Italy)
– Euclid Network (UK)
– Folkuniversitetet, Stiftelsen För Kursverksamheten Vid Up (Sweden)
– Fundación Mujeres (Spain)
– Gender Project for Bulgaria Foundation (Bulgaria)
– Istituto Per La Ricerca Sociale (Italy)
– Mediterranean Institute of Gender Studies – MIGS (Cyprus)
– Surt. Fundació De Dones. Fundació Privada (Spain)
– Women’s Center of Karditsa (Greece)
Target Groups: Experienced and wannabe entrepreneurs, start-ups
Duration: 01/02/2018 – 31/01/2020